which doesn’t sound like very long when you put it like that!!!
Things I look forward in doing in the next 100 days:
- Seeing friends/family/everyone before I leave (most of my friends are travelers and so I feel very lucky to see as many as I will before I leave)
- Creating a packing list/purchasing a few items and making a wishlist for a few items if I can afford them.
- Reading (A LOT) and working on french on a daily basis
- Organizing what I can and checking off things like mad.
- Trying to take it all in, because it’s the journey not the destination, right????
What am I missing? (I am constantly asking myself this!?)